Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Best Friend For Life

My writing ability isn't something that I feel completely confident in, so awhile back, I asked my best friend Katie to edit my blog posts.  She's been my best friend since I was a baby.  She lived one house down from me growing up and our backyards were connected by a broken fence that we could crawl through.  Our parents are best friends as well and even last Christmas our parents and us (Katie and I) partied together and exchanged gifts.  Katie works professionally as an editor and I'm so lucky to have her!  Putting a little plug in ... if you are interested in having a blog editor, I'd be glad to connect you. She doesn't know that I'm writing this post, so please overlook all my grammar errors!

My best friend's dad past away this past week after a long battle with parkinson's and diabetes.  I'm sad tonight because flights were outrageously expensive (nothing under $800) for me to attend the funeral.

I know that we will all see him again.

I love you Katie!  Sending prayers of comfort to you and your family.

No comments: